Friday, February 28, 2014

Winner & Design Team Favorites CMM80

Time for another Challenge Winner and the Design Team Favorites!

Lots of Thanks to last month's sponsor: Aurora Wings!


and our random.org winner is...


CONGRATULATIONS!!!
(the winner has been emailed)


And now on to our
Design Team Favorites
where the Design Team chooses one of your cards and gives YOU a creative high five!


I love this card, the layout is brilliant and all the embellishments work without taking the focus off your lovely image and coloring.



As soon as I saw this Julie I was blown away! Love the white on white and how you coloured the gorgeous image. All the beautiful embellishments and die cuts and the extra stamping around the image. It all works so well together.



I love how clean this card is. The scallop, embossed background and twine set the stage for the image and sentiment. They aren't too overpowering and don't clutter up the card allowing the image to be the focus.




DT Kim | #97 Rebekah
This is gorgeous. The colors of the papers, flowers and of course coloring work perfectly together. Seriously this is in one word...fantabulous! Love it!

This card jumped out at me.  I absolutely love everything about it, the colours, embellishments and layout.  Just gorgeous.

Just perfect, like colors, shading, and image selection. I like flowers. I can not stop looking at it again and again!



DT Maria | #78 Maya
I'm in love with this card. I like the image, colours, and flowers. Fabulous card!

I was immediately drawn to your project, the softness, the feminity and of course the gorgeous sparkle. Well done.


The embossing, the sparkle, the bronze mirri card really hit the challenge theme head on! The flowers and burlap add wonderful texture. This is would look great framed on the wall! Love it, Linda!



Thanks for a fabulous challenge!

If you would like to be considered for a DT Fave create your card following the guidelines and theme of the challenge, take well lit pictures and show us your best work!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Penny for the wonderful comment on my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angi for your lovely comment on my card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the winner yeah... but I didn't receive an email ;-(....
    It is susnrose(at)arcor.de.
    Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete